The Pratt County Health Department was established in 1961 and believes that everyone is entitled to receive adequate preventative health care at an affordable price. Our service area is Pratt County plus a fifty mile radius within our county. We are well known for our small home town friendly atmosphere where everyone is welcome.
"Our mission is to protect, promote, and enhance the health and well-being of all residents in Pratt County, and their environment, through the prevention and control of disease."
The objectives of the Health Department are to provide preventative health measures for all residents of Pratt County, including, but not limited to:
- nutritional information and / or assistance
- information and education in caring for infants and children
- well-person health assessments
- early intervention health screening
- family planning and well-woman information and services
- disease investigation
Fees may vary depending on the service. Most insurance companies are accepted. No one is denied services due to inability to pay.