The Reproductive Health and Family Planning program assists individuals and couples in planning the number and spacing of their children. Programs are voluntary and confidential.
PCHD has a Family Planning provider available on Thursdays.
Services are provided at low or no cost, based on a sliding fee scale.
Proof of income is required.
- Annual well-woman exam
- Pregnancy testing, counseling, and referrals made as needed
- Basic infertility services
- Sexually transmitted infections and treatment
- Pap tests
- Breast cancer screenings
- Birth control, including natural family planning and abstinence
- Birth Control Available:
- Depo Injection (Subcutaneous and/or Intramuscular)
- Oral Contraceptives Pill
- No Implants or LARCs (Long-Acting Reversible Contraception)
Other screenings for:
- Blood pressure
- Alcohol, tobacco, and other substance use
- Depression and anxiety
- Domestic violence and human trafficking
Missed Pill Handout: https://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/unintendedpregnancy/pdf/248124_fig_2_3_4_final_tag508.pdf