Pratt County KS Homepage
How do I renew my license plates?
Owners must register the vehicle in the local County Treasurer’s Office in which the vehicle is garaged. (Military and full-time college students may register at either their legal residence or where they are stationed.)

Renewal can be done from the previous year’s registration, the current renewal notice, or the license plate number.

Proof of current Kansas liability insurance is required for each vehicle.

Special plates may require an additional form. Such as disabled plates require a recertification form every three years.Military recertification form

Show All Answers

1. How do I renew my license plates?
2. I didn't receive a renewal notice. What do I do?
3. How much will it cost to register my vehicle?
4. What do I need to tag my new vehicle?
5. What do I need to tag my used vehicle?
6. Can I get a refund on my plate?
7. Where do I get a disabled placard?
8. My tag was stolen. What do I do?
9. What payments are accepted?
10. Where do I register my boat?
11. When does my vehicle become antique?
12. Why aren't my tags good for a full year?
13. Do I have to register my vehicle before I can sell it?
14. Can I get an extension on my 60 day permit?
  1. Pratt County

  1. 300 S Ninnescah

  1. Pratt, KS 67124

Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow